Monday, December 29, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

Ok, don't ever tell Darl I called him a baby - he may never forgive me. I just wanted to share Darl's words of wisdom. I write the day and date and a quote on my whiteboard everyday for school. I was putting up my new bulletin boards yesterday and Darl told me he wanted to write the quote of the day for me. I told him sure. Not only did he write the quote, but he made it up! This is his quote: "The choices we make are not only a reflection of our earliest teachers, but also the strength of our minds." I was so impressed! He really is wise beyond his years - but again, don't tell him I said that or I'll never hear the end of it! ;)
Julie

3 comments:

holo said...

Seems he is no longer a "babe" if he can come up with that kind of wisdom. Nice!

pamelasue said...

Wow. That really is a good one. It is one that if you keep thinking about it, it gets deeper...go ahead, tell him. It was great.

James Yvonne and Elise said...

I love that quote! I can't believe how fast they grow up. I hope your head is healed after your fall. Glad you are okay!