Sunday, April 5, 2009

Musings

I got a phone call from my OCD daughter the other day telling me that I need to stop enabling her. Funny thing is everytime she wants me to do something for her and I remind her about her phone call, she tells me she didn't mean it for this or that, I just need to stop enabling her for everything else. What? does she want me to stop enabling her or not? Then I read her Benjamin post today and I totally understand. She just wants to be in charge of when I enable her or when I don't. She is so silly!

Just a side note - Latu told me I HAVE to post today, so...here it is...he,he,he...gotcha!

2 comments:

Latu said...

I can't lie. I do just want to be in charge! I am glad you posted, even if it was just to get me off your back!

holo said...

Latu OCD? When she lived with us, we did not notice. She probably contracted it here.